How to write an email to a teacher:
- Ensure you have a good reason for emailing.
- Use their school email account.
- Choose the right time to email a teacher.
- Craft a detailed subject line.
- Greet a teacher respectively.
- Be concise and clear
- Format your email for better readability
- Be polite and show gratitude
- Label any attached files properly
- End an email with your full name, class, and institution
In today’s social media messengers era, many students lose writing skills and have no idea how to email a teacher. But still and all, this form of communication remains essential:
Last updated: April 2017
→ South Korea education performance [Infographic]
→ Expert roundup: how to improve the education system in the US?
→ From the student’s point of view
Back in 2014, Pearson released their Learning Curve. This education assessment service gathered the information of The Economist Intelligence Unit, did extensive desk research, and interviewed the world’s education leaders to report each nation’s ability to prepare students for the modern workforce.