For those interested in becoming a Bid4Papers writer and collaborating friendly with our customers, the following information comes:
Registration of our writers is open twice a year prior to approaching high seasons (approximately, beginning of Spring and beginning of Autumn). The exact dates of registration may vary. All updates regularly appear on this page, so, please, make sure to check the website from time to time to stay tuned.
How to register
Registration of new writers involves several steps aimed to check applicants qualifications and writing skills. Prime requirements to applicants are at least Bachelor's degree and excellent command of written English.
First of all, an applicant is asked to fill in general information (name, email, details of education, etc.). Please, note that we require at least Bachelor's degree. We don't work with applicants without higher education, and we reject them immediately.
The next step is documents verification. We ask an applicant to take a picture with ID in his/her hand. Ignorance of this condition will lead to account closure.
Finally, an applicant is asked to write a sample paper on a general topic. Editor's check of the sample quality leads to account approval or disapproval.
What we evaluate in applicants samples
To join the team of Bid4Papers writers and finish the process of registration, an applicant is asked to complete a writing assignment. You receive a sample task with instructions, and your completed work will be forwarded to the editor for evaluation.
We estimate your sample work by the following criteria:
- Command of English (the number of grammatical and speech mistakes, the wealth of vocabulary)
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely (the absence of unnecessary or invalid information, providing facts and supporting them with arguments within a certain word count)
- Knowledge of the most common referencing styles (reliable sources and their proper citation, awareness of the requirements for all citation styles like APA, MLA, Harvard, Turabian, etc.)
- Ability to complete original and plagiarism-free papers (we only employ those whom we can trust, so all writings go through the plagiarism-detection system to see whether the work is original or not)
- Capacity to meet the deadlines
No registration fees are required.
If you wish to become our writer, do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we may require documents verification.